Friday, September 20, 2019

Author Spotlight - T.K. Eldridge

Author Spotlight

T.K. Eldridge


I'm very excited to feature T.K Eldridge on my blog today. T.K. writes a mix of Paranormal Murder Mysteries, Supernatural and Urban Fantasy. T.K. started writing a long, long time ago. A few years ago, she wrote as part of her job as an Intel Analyst. Now she writes fiction because she wanted unclassified books that her family could enjoy.



Remembrance

The Descendants: Book One

I was three when I watched my mother die.

Now I'm back in Muckle Cove digging into her murder.

They say coming home is never easy, but what I'm finding goes so much deeper than anyone could have imagined.
Ancient magic, modern politics, and my mother's ghost all point to some truth in the past that could change my present forever.

If it doesn't kill me first... 

Check out the exciting beginning of The Descendants series here!



Revelation

The Descendants: Book Two

For nearly fifty generations, the Descendants of Charlemagne have been protected by the Garda.

Now there are only two living Descendants left - me and my father. He craves more power, and I’m trying to figure out how to access mine.

He’s willing to kill to get what he wants, while I use the dead to try and stop him. Ghostly allies and magical cops aren’t enough as the bodies keep piling up around me.

It's time to claim my destiny once and for all and put an end to his plans.
I’m done being played.
I’m changing the game. 

The Descendants saga continues with "The Revelation"! You can buy it here!  Book 3 of this trilogy will be released at the end of September.



Jericho

The Hybrid Chronicles: Book One

He made the ultimate sacrifice for his country – yet he wasn’t dead.

He signed their forms. He accepted their diagnosis. He welcomed the treatment.

He changed his name and disappeared.

Now he is considered less than human. A pet, held in the Facility until he and his team are let loose on a government-sanctioned target.

Except this next target isn’t some terrorist or criminal – it’s a teenage girl on US soil.

Jericho and his team may be a different kind of soldier, but they still hold to their moral codes and honor. Going against a direct order is not something they would normally consider…

But nothing about this team is normal.

T.K. Eldridge begins another amazing saga with the exciting first installment, "Jericho". It's due out in November and I know I can't wait to get my hands on this one!

T.K. can be reached on the following social media



No comments:

Post a Comment